Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

Blessed Princess




Dearest Prince Winston,


Thanks so much!!It really make my day!
15th sept was a very long day. Combine outing at Sentosa from 9am to 2pm. Then went for the family carnival at braddell heights CC for my project from 3.30pm till 10.30pm. Then had a nice chat with jing jing when i was travelling home. Reached home around 11.45pm. Had a good and refreshing bath and realised it is our 17th month anniversary.

I am really surprise!! Thanks for the envelope that you have left behind. Inside the envelope has a personalised jigsaw puzzle and love letter to me!! Happy 17th Month Anniversary!!! thanks so so much. It is very nicely drawn and i think it is perfect. The picture really mean alot to me. Thanks =) *Hugs* Really miss you so so much!!


I am really touched! It is Hand drawn by you! it is really beautiful!! I am really such a priviledge and blessed girl!

While writing this blog, it really reminds me on how this blog started. keke...

Thank you so much for things u have done!!
:O *Yawn* i am so tired... will need to rest soon.
But don't worry Dear, i will continue to keep u and ur team in prayers!



Loving you,
Princess Janice Eliora


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?