Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Princess Janice Eliora 22nd Birthday

My beloved Princesss,

Even though the night spend with you is short, I hope you had a great birthday. Many surprises and lotsa love from your prince. hehe.. It was also the first time I pick you up at Clementi bus stop. I was planning to go NUS but need to prep for the night, so can't reach there in time. Nevertheless, I was so eager to see you, my dear.

The dinner at the French Stall was something very unique. We simply love the "Goose liver" dish. Oh Gosh, i can still remember the richness that melt in my mouth.. haha.. *mouth drooping* You had your French Steak and I had my Pork Lion.. Opss.. should be Loin.. haha.. The place was not too noisy and quite an interesting layout. I reckon both of us had a great and fulling dinner, that we had to walk a bus stop back to help us to digest.. haha..

The little surprise just began when we reach my place. A styrofoam box with the "unknown" inside. A drive to where I confess my Love for you. hehe.. A secret place between 2 of us. There you had the pleasure to pop the champage (a.k.a. sparkling juice) and pour it into the 2 lovely champage glass, which I had to rush to Ikea to buy the night before. hehe.. Then, I sing for you a sweet birthday song and you cut the Chocolaty cake from the Chocz.




Thank God that it was not raining.. hehe. Else have to think of alternative plan le, which I already did.. hehe. Heng ah! No need to execute. We had friend to take some pictures for us in the quiet and at times veyr noisy place. The friend is also there when we are at Sentosa. HE is the "Stand". haha.. Ur dear dear very rubbish hor..

Not willing but still, we had to pack up and head back to your home. It is the Present Opening Ceremony. It is my dear dear favorite, Precious Moment, covered with full of staw hearts. And also a wooden plate for you to put all your valuable. Hopefully that you won't misplace your stuff again.. hehe..

Wow, a lot of effort, sweat and planning had been put into this and I thank God to making it a enjoyable and memorable birthday for you my precious. May God continue to shower His love upon you and allow me to be by your side always..

Love you *Muack*
Prince Winston

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?