Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Another week of update



Dear dear..

Wow.. Another week had just past. We had done so much shopping last week.. haha.. Much more than we ever did normally. We had been to Far East Plaza and Bugis Street. The clothing there are so colorful. I was dizzy after all the shopping.. haha.. Thankfully, you still manage to get a beautiful brown floral dress, some earrings and 2 matching belts. :) I am not too bad too, hehe.. Manage to get myself a shirt and a necklace, which you and I like very much.

Look at those pics on the left, my dear. Isn't it interesting to have you in my office? haha.. I was so excited to pick you up from the hotel lobby lor .. haha... 1st time leh, I got a visitor to my office, I know that it gonna be my dear dear. Rite? haha.. :)

Then last Sunday, we had our Amazing Race. It was so tiring after the race. My muscle was aching the day after that. I believe we both had a good time having fun and fellowship with our own small group and primers. I thank God for the good weather and those who made this game possible.

Just yesterday, we had the conselling course. I did learnt that counselling was really tough lor. The mind need to train to react fast and know how to ask the correct questions. Wow.. It must be tough for my dear dear next time when she starts her work. Nevertheless, I will always be there to support you. :) Love you in good and bad times.

Finally, my dear, thanks for telling me my insensitivity and helping me to change for the better. Love you.. *Muack muack* hehe.. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?