Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Happy 7th Mth Annivesary.

hi my dear Janice Eliora,

It's our 7th month yesterday. Wow.. That's fast. Happy blessed belated anniversary. Now in the office, can't blog too much, else someone will complain me eat "snake" again.. haha.. Hrm.. or is it eat "snack". haha.. I will blog more soon. Thanks for the Card, sorry that I didn't give u anything this time round, except for a slide of cake with 7 lovely M&M. hehe.. I love you, my dear.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Love is patient and is kind; love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud,doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil;doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.Love never fails.

With Love and Thanks,
Prince Winston

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?